TeamBills

How Much LP Course Do I Have Left?

3 posts in this topic

I've been working on the Life Purpose Course. I knew there was 25 hours of video but I didn't realize the course as a whole would take this long. I'm finishing college this semester and I don't like my major. I'm not sure what field I want to go into and I was doing the Life Purpose Course so it could help me with that. The problem is it's taking me so long to complete it. I need to finish this thing soon, and I'm not sure how much longer it will take me. 

I am currently on part 76 the busting limiting beliefs exercise. I had 101 pages of work before part 76 and I currently have 106 pages of work for part 76. I still have more work to do for part 76.

For the people who have completed the course, how many more hours of work do you think I have left to do before I finish the course?

That means you should already have your LP statement.

What's wrong with already starting to take action in the desired direction, while you work on finishing the course in your own pace? Do you need to have the course finished first?

Edit: Why not watch the videos to see what work is ahead? 

Edited by Elisabeth

28 minutes ago, Elisabeth said:

That means you should already have your LP statement.

What's wrong with already starting to take action in the desired direction, while you work on finishing the course in your own pace? Do you need to have the course finished first?

The problem is I'm still not sure what type of field I should be going into. I'm still really hazy on that. 

Edit: Why not watch the videos to see what work is ahead? 

I think that is what I'm going to do.