28 cm unbuffed

Nofap on steroids

2 posts in this topic

So i got an idea - not sure if it's not ego based, that's why I made this topic. Not masturbating is increasing your sexual energy that you can store and use in other ways - and that's great. I'm using meditation, wim hof breathing, cold showers, martial arts and yoga and thinking about buying myself a kava to drink every morning. Why? Because still, after doing so much practices everyday sometimes I'm becoming angry and frustrated. 

Not sure if that's just not too much of this energy wanting to get out some way and that's why I started doing that (again - that's why I made this post).

THE QUESTION IS - Do you guys think, you can use masturbation (without ejaculating) for karezza-like purpose (to make your sexual energy flow through your body and balance itself)? So basically - masturbating to get that energy balance itself out in my body and exercising my kegel in the same time (I would love to get to the point that I don't have to bust a nut while being with a chick too - that is just too valuable for me).

So - what are your thougths on that? Would love to hear anyone who read something about that and has some direct experience.

I tried that 2 times and both times I went too far xD and busted a nut, but that's just beggining and I think I can for sure improve (if that's worth doing and has any sense and purpose).

Cheers :D

I'm in the same boat. I've been edging but sometimes I relapse and ejaculate. I really want to to be multiply orgasmic and have dry non ejacaculatory orgasms but it is hard