AstralProjection

The Ouroboros Of Truth And Reality.

1 post in this topic

I figured this would be a good place to post this because I tend to think of the people here as deep thinkers.

I just created this. 
The ouroboros of truth and reality.
“LIfe's Mysteries” which manifests as “Self Evident General Truths” which leads to “Many Paths” that all kinds of people take. Next this leads us to find our own self in this craziness with the synthesis of “curiosity” and “Critical Thinking” which when distilled creates “my path” which gives “my truth” which inevitably feeds back to “Life’s Mysteries.”

LIfe's Mysteries > General Truths > Many Paths > Curiosity and Critical Thinking > My Path > My Truth > Life's Mysteries

Now we can overcome deception in others peoples "paths" by looking directly at "life's mysteries" or "general truths" thus bypassing the "many paths" and even "general truths" other people use. But to do this we must use a lot of nuance, philosophy, and thinking outside the box. The only caveat is that  we should learn what all the main paths are first. Because it's very difficult to understand pure mystery by itself. It has to be contextualized and grounded in practicality. So there is no need to reinvent the wheel here. Only once you have looked at all the main paths of life can you start looking at mystery directly which is very powerful. Now that I think about it children can directly look at mystery and use it because their mind is so agile. As we grow old though we get out of touch with mystery. But we can always find it if we look hard enough. Like I just did here. All this is a deep realization I had through many years of trial and error. It's almost mind-boggling. I feel like I figured out a math formula or something. If anyone has anything to add please do. 

Edited by AstralProjection