Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phllip103

siting or laying down ?

6 posts in this topic

when i were laying down felt like isolation tank ( no manipulation) 

@phllip103 sitting.

if your muscles are too weak or become too tense, try hatha yoga with some serious teacher. one of the goals of hatha yoga is to prepare the body for solid meditation practices.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

Just now, ajasatya said:

@phllip103 sitting.

if your muscles are too weak or become too tense, try hatha yoga with some serious teacher. one of the goals of hatha yoga is to prepare the body for solid meditation practices.

when i sitting i feel like i need to manipulate my still form. muscle is fine. the problem to able to sit still you need to manipulating your still form

5 minutes ago, phllip103 said:

is sitting too mainstream ? 

suffering is mainstream.

the process of spiritual seeking is an old jewel on the human realm. unless you master the core principles, you won't be able to come up with anything new that's worth passing on. pretty much all questions on this matter (or at least the ones that matter) have already been asked before. and for those, pretty much all the answers have already been thought before.

Just now, phllip103 said:

when i sitting i feel like i need to manipulate my still form. muscle is fine. the problem to able to sit still you need to manipulating your still form

then ask yourself: where does manipulation come from? locate the source of manipulation in your experience.

unborn Truth

14 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

suffering is mainstream.

the process of spiritual seeking is an old jewel on the human realm. unless you master the core principles, you won't be able to come up with anything new that's worth passing on. pretty much all questions on this matter (or at least the ones that matter) have already been asked before. and for those, pretty much all the answers have already been thought before.

then ask yourself: where does manipulation come from? locate the source of manipulation in your experience.

yeah no asking and only doing

Edited by phllip103