1x0

Creating the correct environment for harnessing intuitive learning process

1 post in this topic

Hi All,

I have recently been diagnosed as an ENTP (Extrovert iNtuition Thinking Perceiving) type in the Myers-Briggs model and having done more research might put myself somewhere between that and the INTP (Introvert iNtuition Thinking Perceiving) bracket.

If this model is correct, of which it seems quite accurate in my experience, it feels like I should work on realigning my environment and activities in a direction that would harnessing the characteristics of my cognitive stack whereby the learning process is predominantly achieved through pattern recognition and intuition.

My current focus is that, in a world of rule driven business models, I have identified that I am less understood by my peers and that being in the minority in terms of the way I learn and process data might be the reason. I want to be myself, not be conditioned. Therefore, understanding and rearranging my position might be a path of freeing my flow and passion.

With a focus on creating the correct environment for harnessing intuitive learning process, my question to you is if anyone has already gone round the houses in this line of thinking and could shed some light of wins/traps or any great sources of information to get some more guidance from. 

Kind regards you champions!