Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thoth

In the Matrix

3 posts in this topic

So I've found myself caught up in a cult. I've discovered the error of my ways, and am quite ashamed of myself. But I'm more determined then ever to get out. If anyone has any advice I would GREATLY appreciate it. I could use all the help/advice I can get at this point! I no longer have any idea whatsoever what reality is. Also are there evil and good spirits? I feel like l have a good one in my presence sometimes but I also sense an evil one. Nothing is at it seems. I'm becoming increasingly aware of that. I'm def in a matrix.  Also thank you for the custom video :) Assuming that was actually a person and not just a computer generation. Assuming I'm not just a computer generation. Like I literally know nothing about anything at this point. Also are the payments I'm making even real? Did the email of me quitting my job actually go through?

Edited by Thoth

Oh boy, it sounds like you're in some kind of mental limbo. You sound severely confused. The first thing to do is to stop taking any 'substances' they give you in that cult.

The second thing is for you to ground yourself, simplify things the best you can, and don't complicate things, and don't complicate the thoughts you have. It sounds like you've been in this cult too long and it's messing with your head.

And third, surrender your beliefs and theories in your mind. Lay them to the side and forget about them for a long time! Maybe even years. Don't think, or get into, anything too spiritual. Simplify things!

You sound like you seriously need to ground yourself right now. You sound like me when I was in the middle of my mental psychosis, during my severe depression. I guess I learned from experience.

If you want to think about these beliefs and theories they taught you in this cult, wait until you're more mentally stable and grounded. Good luck!