Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LeoX8

I have a problem

3 posts in this topic

I get motivated by  Leo's videos, a lot of positive beliefs  and the process of self-actualization but this motivtion does not last very much. In less than two days I end up getting frustrated or sad because i am not living the life that i want live, and the results also are small and the happines that i  gain from them does not last very much. I'm also sad beacause i'm bored all the day.I started watching too much Leo's videos, tried to do a lot of stuff and ended up overworking and not giving value to the contenent, so i decided to reduce the time, but now i am bored, also because i don't have a life purpose. The main problem  stays that i don't know how to control or avoid those moments of sadness. I've understood that i have to become a superconductive of negative emotions, but that's all? I mean how can i start avoiding those moments?

Thanks in advance 

stop trying to avoid, then try to see what you have been trying to avoid even, then see they're thoughts. I think that as long as you don't step on ground with bare feet you don't short circuit if you touch a cable that has current.  Right now you're stepping on ground with bare feet. Current goes through your mind and makes you feel depressed. Step back and try to identify those. Even watch them. Do not resist or don't try to avoid. I literally mean this. Let the depression go through you. 

Well, what you resist will persist, so this is not a valid strategy.

If you have problems with motivation and LP just try thinks you haven’t tried before. DO NOT think about them, do not conceptualize, and do not even read about them. Just pick one and GO. A new hobby, a habit, a diet, maybe some events you never tried before, anything. Your passion in life might be hidden somewhere between them. Just take this advice seriously, don’t underappreciate the power of small change. Chose 1 NEW thing and try. Stop indulging in mental masturbation if you do it.

About negative emotions. Try this:
Ask yourself – why I feel sad?
Because XYZ.

Then ask, why XYZ is a problem?
Because A.

Why A is a problem,
Because B.

Why B is a problem.
Because C.

Do this loop until you have an epiphany. You might not be aware what you hide from yourself.

"stay ?sitive" - Gautama Buddha (maybe)