Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rashid

combination of nootropics and acid/5meo dmt for performance

3 posts in this topic

Like the title says has anyone tried nootropics and psychadelics for performance, primarily for training for athletics. And what were your results? please give me some feedback thanks.

I think nootropics are more related to the cognitive aspect of the brain not the body as a muscle-machine , so i don't think it would be very useful for athletics purposes . Maybe in terms of concentration , focus it would be interesting .

You mean athletics like running , swimming , etc ?

Edited by tecladocasio

@Rashid one thing I've noticed with psychedelics with other consciousness work is that I have greater awareness and ability to disconnect from pain. I would highly recommend doing the Wim Hof method, meditation, and nuutropics. Psychedelics aren't necessary, and there's another opposing side effect Ive noticed with raising consciousness. You stop seeing sports in the same light. Competition becomes meaningless. If you're doing athletics for your own personal growth and fitness, this won't be a problem. But if your athletics is part of sports, is competitive... Perhaps you shouldn't dive into 5-meo. Lol

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo