Soulbass

each time i see that dark (manipulative)creature in my dreams, the next day is a mess

2 posts in this topic

"dark" isn't the right word, since i don't really see it and it have no shape.
a few time i've seen it, it takes a different appearance each time, and i really freaked out.

i've talked to a psychic about it, he says my intuition (dreams) was right, and he was surprised that i can see it (most of us don't see the bad stuff clinging on us, because of lack of consciousness, i think).

somebody could help me, understand what is this ?

thanks for passing by.

Depends on you social circle, family, etc. Because usually this type of thing is someone loving you very much and you don't know who on a conscious matter. Here the awakening fall in, discovering the left side of the body to really know what are you dealing with or what. 

Maybe is something good in your life, but having a fixed notion on how everything works can sometimes be seen as horrorific. I don't know. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.