ValiantSalvatore

Healthy Cooking Recipes - High Performance

5 posts in this topic

Are there any forums where one can get a lot of cooking recipes that are adjusted for people who want to maintain high performance, at best vegetarian or vegan?

I am currently using only IG, to find inspiration. Yet, stuff like meal prep etc. Takes a lot of time to learn I assume, plus my kitchen is very small.

I mostly cook with basic/staples food, yet I don't have a very good clue to where I can find a website or forum or app. That helps me took prepare food for several days or one week. Also, simple meal prep which is good for lunch would be cool. I only found stuff that was way over my head. 

Similar to something like this. This is awesome, yet I can't try it because of a lack of cooking utensils. 

If you really want High Performance, raw fermented dairy like cured cheese homemade or really bio sources you can buy. There is nothing that can beat bacteria and animal saturated fat. That soup you are showing has not nutritional value, it is a fasting diet, a cleanse, a medicine for a small period of time. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed Does this have something to do with prebiotic and probiotic food, the food in Leo's video would be prebiotic. Which strengthens the microorganisms in the gut/intestine, also most of them are dietary fiber they stimulating good intestinal/gut bacteria. 

Probiotic is strengthened by dairy products and raw fermented dairy as you mentioned, yet I am not sure what kind of cheese? Cheddar and gouda? Probiotic helps with removing damaging germs. Also, the microorganisms multiply by taking in probiotic food and their bacteria in the gut, also the microorganisms are not being decomposed by lactic acid. Overall eating probiotic meals help with depletion of milk sugar in case one has problems with lactose.

What is meant with nutritional value? Why does it not provide any? Do veggies not contain a lot of vitamins and carbohydrates? So, at least I am getting full and am able to work. What would be lacking? I am taking b12 and iron supplements because I am living a vegetarian/vegan "lifestyle". 

@ValiantSalvatore I mainly talk about animal raw foods and fermented. Vegetables apart from fruits are dangerous in my experience. I keep them to a minimum now. Because they destroy bacteria, and the body is bacteria in the majority of it. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-43674270

https://bigthink.com/amped/humans-10-human-and-90-bacterial

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed Thank you for the information. This is interesting, I will dive deeper more into this when the opportunity arises! Read the two articles, I assume I can be somehow happy that I ate sand as a child or chew on paper? Maybe not lol.