hellojohnson

Can you Get Girls That Are More Physically Attractive Than You?

22 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, LoNatural said:

money is cope, no money for ur face

Hypergamy is real. Why do you think famous people get groupies?

Can you get attractive women? I don't. But studies have shown 80% of women on dating sites are only attracted to the top 5% of men. And there are around 6x as many men per women on dating sites.

The funny thing is the attitudes women have on sites like Seeking where there are 10x as many women per men, and the women are only there for hypergamy (money / power), yet they still think they have all their power and their vapid profiles are full of their demands xD

Quite a few people here are saying that you absolutely can attract a girl way hotter than you. What not a lot of people are saying are that your approach should be different. That's what I think at least. A little anecdote: one time I was in a club, there was this short asian guy* trying to dance with me and my friend. Which didn't work, because neither one of us found him to be attractive the least. But if he would have talked to girls at the bar or something, I think he would have had a way better chance, especially if he had this masculine, but still friendly attitude to him (Leo's video about masculinity is really good at explaining this).

*No, being short (and asian) does not necessarily ruin your chances with women! (Another anecdote: I remember there was this guy who was shorter than me (and I'm only 1,6 m / 5 feet 3) flirting with me a lot, and after he moved, I found myself really attracted to him. He was really confident though, and I think that has a lot to say.)