Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maestro

How does it feels when your body is healing itself?

2 posts in this topic

Lately, I have become more sensitive to my inner body. When I get relaxed I sense this subtle vibration on every part of my body and my palms get sweaty. And after a cup of Chaga mushroom tea, this feeling is 10x powerful. Is this a process of body healing or something else? Do you guys have similar experiences? anyway, it feels quite comfortable.

Edited by Maestro

I'm unaware of Chaga mushroom tea. I don't think I feel any specific vibrations as such. I, however noticed something after I started exercising. The first 1.5 years of exercising daily, I'd crave very unhealthy or spicy food and get very very hungry after exercising. Around after 2 years, I started 'craving' fresh fruits a lot and now fruits form my one whole meal. Now if I happen to see someone eat ice-cream or extremely unhealthy food, I get nauseous. Of course, it is difficult to explain to people how you no longer like the very same ice-cream you used to die for earlier, and  still more difficult to explain is why another person eating something causing a physical reaction in your body. 

My food requirements have also gone down. I didn't really 'decide' to fast, but eating in the evenings started making me sick in the stomach, so I stopped. If I go by my experience, here's one conclusion: When you heal yourself, you will stop being attracted to things, people and situations that are bad for you. And you will start craving what is good for you. 

Edited by rNOW