billiesimon

Sexual consent - verbal and emotional

3 posts in this topic

As I go out more and more I have this huge question in mind.
What is genuine consent? Do you have to always receive a verbal YES or just emotional enthusiasm/happiness/emotional connection in sex?

In my past experiences me and the girls never talked about it, they just smiled and were horny and happy, also taking my clothes off.

I think that happiness and active enthusiasm is the true consent from a gjrl. Not a plain verbal yes which can be fake. While silent and proactive sexual enthusiasm is more genuine consent. 

I'd like to hear the girls and the pro players here :)

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

In Sweden this is tricky at least legally, because a couple can if they are very drunk can (legally)rape each other at the same time.  Because verbal consent and honest consent doesn't count if you are drunk enough or if one person is drunk and the other is not, therefore should all participants should be tipsy or sober so you don't want one to be kinda drunk and one sober, although both being kinda drunk is alright.  This law is undergoing reforms and it's kinda tricky right now.

As for me I consider active participation as consent, if the girl is super drunk but is doing her best to get in my pants i'm not going to consider that me raping her, if I sleep with her. Although drunk girls, or having sex drunk isn't really my cup of tea.

Edited by Spiral

32 minutes ago, Spiral said:

In Sweden this is tricky at least legally, because a couple can if they are very drunk can (legally)rape each other at the same time.  Because verbal consent and honest consent doesn't count if you are drunk enough or if one person is drunk and the other is not, therefore should all participants should be tipsy or sober so you don't want one to be kinda drunk and one sober, although both being kinda drunk is alright.  This law is undergoing reforms and it's kinda tricky right now.

As for me I consider active participation as consent, if the girl is super drunk but is doing her best to get in my pants i'm not going to consider that me raping her, if I sleep with her. Although drunk girls, or having sex drunk isn't really my cup of tea.

Never talked about drunk sex, as I don't drink and I DON'T have sex with drunk girls. It's basically asking for trouble.

I'm talking about emotional action-based consent from a sober girl, who is eager to take your clothes off etc, but without talking about sex. In my experience girls don't like to talk about sex while they are having foreplay. I was just asking if normal enthusiasm and her active role in sex is considered normal consent.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️