Shakazulu

Wait a second

10 posts in this topic

So a man determined the limits of my human experience 

@corndjorn the question " who am I " is one of the most profound questions of man. But who is really conscious enough to stop and ask? This western living that we're part of..  a man created a lifestyle with meteres of happiness, sadness, love, image, appreciation etc. 

The land of so-called freedom is freedom to live within guide line. I'm out here making decisions because of my ego for a condensed form of gratification 

Edited by Shakazulu

yup, many dont like reflecting on themselves because it attacks the subconcious fears that the ego is trying to run away from, the game it likes to play of sadness and all the other slew of the human emotional system. you gotta deal with your man tho, he doesnt go away that easily, once awakened its only the mere start. a process of uncontracting from the delusional fears and the things u cling onto which protect you from those fears, starts to take place. 

@corndjorn I notice how my brain is forever making plans for gratification. I wanna give up, the jig is up, I'm done fighting 

@Shakazulu i feel you. but a word of advice is to read up on the noble 8 fold path by the buddha. it used to seem like total bullshit and just running around to me when i first awoke, but i realized that its a pretty good system for having balance during this process of uncontraction. cuz this process can be pretty disorienting alot of the time due to the nature that we are so used to egoic consciousness and the mere fact that  uncontraction means that we are gonna be feeling pain, alot. because attachment is pain, and when u release it its like you're releasing a thorn from your body, it will hurt, but progressively you will be so beat down that all of that stuff is gonna be gone, its like when a person goes through war, he has more resilience towards the pain and suffering of war, with enlightenment the process will eliminate every fear though, and even normal people are going through this process aswell but without their conscious awareness (and usually slower than people awakened to nonduality), life beats down our attachments again and again until we surrender the fight, and running away from fear.