7cupsofcoffee

Why does life purpose lose its importance?

5 posts in this topic

After one finds his life purpose at a particular Stage of life, why does it lose its importance at a different stage?

So what is the ultimate goal of life purposes all put together? 

• Knowing that you are consciousness? 
  • Serving in every way or time possible? 
  • Giving up on ego and trying to live without it? 
  • Realizing the Supreme Power? 
  • Or as you grow you ultimately  keep on learning with no end? 

It's a clarifying and a confusing question as it is for me.  Hope to get a positive direction to head towards. 

Well... the truth is purpose is an illusion. There is no purpose to life. All purposes are artificial ego constructs.

So if you keep churning through purposes, perhaps it's time to tackle the root issue: enlightenment & truth.

After enlightenment, the need for purpose is gone. BEING is far superior to purpose. Until then, purpose is better than no purpose.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well... the truth is purpose is an illusion. There is no purpose to life. All purposes are artificial ego constructs.

After enlightenment, the need for purpose is gone. BEING is far superior to purpose. Until then, purpose is better than no purpose.

I've had this in mind for some time now. Especially because I am working hard to find my life purpose atm, but on the other hand very interested in the pursuit of enlightenment. Question for me is: Should you try to skip the ladders of Maslows Hierarchy of Needs and simply pursuit enlightenment, or is is, as the model suggests in it's form, important and better to do it in stages and therefor focus first on getting your purpose in place?

I would very much appreciate your perspective on this matter...

Is enlightenment is like hunger or thirst for you, it is time and you will know it. 

If that is not the case - you will know it too - as it will seem like huge work without the results.

Listen to your own heart. 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

On 08/02/2016 at 0:56 PM, Leo Gura said:

So if you keep churning through purposes, perhaps it's time to tackle the root issue: enlightenment & truth.

1. Pls can you elaborate on the point you stated above about "Being"   ......    2. can you please help me understand how to go about developing a life which can be handled with a equanimity... And one where I stay aware about the consciousness... (cause it is a tendency to fall out the track due to different modes of life and sometimes other things occupy ur focus that we forget about the being state of mind)