CreamCat

Steve Jobs Quotes

1 post in this topic

• Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.
  • If someone walks out of your Life, it gives someone you need a chance to walk in.
  • My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
  • Let’s go invent tomorrow instead of worrying about what happened yesterday.
  • Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
  • Mistakes teach you important lessons. Every time you encounter one, you’re a step closer to your goal.
  • Your worth does not revolve around what others think. Your worth is what you put in yourself and know in your heart.
  • You have to have a lot of passion for what you do… because if you don’t, any rational person would give up.
  • Greatness is More Than Potential; It Requires Skillful Execution of That Potential.
  • If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?
  • I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as I am of the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
  • Average people allow time to impose its will on them; exceptional people impose their will on their time.
  • You gotta act. You gotta be willing to crash and burn. If you’re afraid of failing, you won’t get very far.
  • It’s impossible to fail if you learn from your mistakes. Don’t give up.
  • You can’t look at the competition and say you’re going to do it better. You have to look at the competition and say you’re going to do it differently.
  • The journey is the reward.
  • Minimalism
    • Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do.
    • The most important decisions you make are not the things you do, but the things you decide not to do.
    • Simple can be harder than complex. You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end, because once you get there, you can move mountains.
    • Keep it Simple, Stupid.
    • If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the Solution.
Edited by CreamCat