fewrocker

Weed as spiritual drug

3 posts in this topic

Many teachers say weed is not a good substance to get spiritual, non-dual insights. I beg to differ.  The altered state of consciousness makes it much easier for me to grasp the illusory aspect of many things I take for granted normally. It allows me to travel deeply inward. It gives me mind fucking epiphanies doing self-inquiry.

This is probably a very subjective effect. How is it for you guys?

I smoked weed three times and I felt a bit bad after that. I heard Teal Swan saying it depends on you vibrational state.

Weed helped me a lot. Still does. Love it.

It is, however, important to be a (vibrational) match with the weed you smoke. Your relationship with it is what will create your experience.

There are a lot of false beliefs glued onto weed; like most good things xD

It can definitely help one on their spiritual path. It is good for stress relief, creativity and has also a deeply relaxing affect. It is also good at making your subconscious pain/trauma/limitations/fears bubble up to the surface. Can increase minfulness and presence as well, when used with that intention. It sharpens your senses, increases awareness.

So yeah; in my experience weed has an enormous power and can be used for spiritual expansion, as well as for increasing creativity and general recreational purposes.

I think it's a magical plant and my relationship with it is rather honest and pure.

It would be stupid to let bad and limiting beliefs ruin a good thing. It's nature's gift.