Rilles

Transmissions From The Dreamscape?

2 posts in this topic

24 Jan

Dreamed I was walking through a slaughterhouse/room where cows where being butchered, at first I didnt see anything but later I caught a glimpse. Not pleasant. Should I become a vegan?

Dreamed I was attacked by an invisible force, it lifted me off the ground by the neck about 0.5 feet, I was frightened. These entities have been in my dreams for many years but they have never attacked me before, theyve only been an eerie presence.

Dreamed I walked into a hidden field surrounded by trees and bushes, there was a big stone monument at the end of the field (where a soccer goalie would be) and I somehow knew this monument had something do with DMT... (I have never tried this substance before) The ground was covered with odd looking mushrooms, I heard some barking and all of sudden three small dogs ran up to me biting me gently in my legs, it didnt hurt I just kind of put on a silly voice and then the owner came. Are the dogs and the owner a representation of someone/something trying to stop me from a big truth?

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2019-01-25

I had a dream tonight, where I was in a classroom that was very similar to the classroom 401 from Nordhem. I sat in the front desk concentrating on writing something, and there was this kid that looked like an Arab troublemaker with a beard (he looked like someone I would instinctively resent) that had loud distracting music on, and from the front of the classroom to the back-right corner were he sat, I shouted for him to turn it down, but he didn't do it, he just looked at me calmly and then back at staring into his desk. So I approached him, and when I was there, his face was entirely different, he looked more like Simon without his beard, he looked more like someone I would love like a friend, and he had this wonderful stare with his blue eyes. When I saw this, got an urge to cry and so I did, then I cried more and more, my legs collapsed to the floor and I laid there crying and crying, The only thoughts I had at that moment was if some girl (Nelly) would be impressed by my openness, but that thought was very brief and disappeared as I just got overwhelmed by tears, lying in the fetus position in the dream (I suspect the position I was sleeping in as well) and crying. When I woke up the next morning I had tear stains on the side of my eyes.

Another dream that happened earlier than the first one, was about this being that looked like Hagrid from Harry Potter (the man with the black beard, but this one didn't have a beard), lets call him "Black", and he supposedly had the powers of Satan.. he was a powerful creature, to say the least. The thing is that he was in a relationship with another guy that was sexy and had red skin color (call him"Red") but then Black left him because it didn't work out, but later Black wanted to come back because he missed Red, so he visited Red's bedroom with an odd smile, but in the bedroom Red was in the bed with 2 other Blacks, and they looked exactly the same as the first one, but they behaved differently, they resented the original black because they knew he wanted Red back, so the original Black got frightened as the other Blacks attacked him, pinned him down to the bed and started eating him alive. I could feel that happening, as I was watching from a distance. It was very painful for him. I had all the emotions and sensations of the original Black, not his thoughts, and "I" was always spectating him in 3d person.