Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truth

Nlp - The Map And The Territory

5 posts in this topic

So I've only just recently been opened up to NLP, I've always had an intuitive sense that this was the next level. I'm looking to find the most effective and hard hitting information on the subject (books, courses, audios, videos,) I already have some good places to start but I still want more information and more perspectives that I could have missed. My intentions are to understand and master it and achieve my intentions that I create. I really feel this is very foundational for creating success and honestly to just be happier in general.

Thanks to anyone who can contribute.

Memento Mori

Would appreciate if you could post the sources that you have found already :)

1 hour ago, ElenaO said:

Would appreciate if you could post the sources that you have found already :)

There's a fantastic intro to NLP on YouTube and some of the books he mentioned are the ones I'm gonna look into.

--> Tony Robbins - Unlimited Power

-> Tony Robbins - Awaken The Giant Within

Also some books on audible

NLP for dummies

Banned NLP secrets - Daniel Smith

Success Secrets - James Alder

This is why I made the topic because I'm not exactly sure where all the best content is but I'm gonna start here anyway.

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

NLP: The Essential Guide to Neuro-Linguistic Programming by Tom Hoobyar, Tom Dotz, and Susan Sanders

I found this book to be incredibly well-written and useful. The exercises were relatively simple, though rewiring thought patterns is usually tough. Overall, I definitely recommend it for anyone who's interested in changing the way they think.

Edited by Sarah Blakelock

1 hour ago, Sarah Blakelock said:

NLP: The Essential Guide to Neuro-Linguistic Programming by Tom Hoobyar, Tom Totz, and Susan Sanders

I found this book to be incredibly well-written and useful. The exercises were relatively simple, though rewiring thought patterns is usually tough. Overall, I definitely recommend it for anyone who's interested in changing the way they think.

Yeah I've been looking for a solid system to help lay the foundation (along with tons of other techniques) to change my thinking. Thanks for the recommendation!

Memento Mori