Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
positivevibes

social anxiety

4 posts in this topic

for all the people that have social anxiety ...

I had social anxiety for a pretty long time am pretty sure much worst then you have, but now i don't have it anymore after hundreds of hours of research on this topic, 

if you want to cure your social anxiety you need to know that thoughts are not real " the opinion of others does not affect reality "  they have power over you if you react to them ,so don't react and  let them think what they want and you need to stop letting  thought of someone control your life and become independent of the good or bad of opinion of others, there are a million reasons for why they said what they said and it has nothing to do with you ask yourself can I live a great extraordinary life if am dependent of random circumstances .

no one can give you something truly valuable and fulfillment if they say something good about you The thing will fulfill you is to live by your dreams and honor ur life and live your full potential I suggest that you practice :

1- meditation: because it keeps you centered and slow down the monkey mind 

I need you to reprogramme the subconscious mind by : 2 and 3 " don't miss one day it's important "

2- affirmation: every day say  "I am a social butterfly" "I am very social"  "I have loads of confidence"  for like 5 min each one  loud   for 40 days (do not miss one day it's important ) and when you say it feel it 

3- visualization: visualize yourself in an uncomfortable situation that you are scared from and react to them the way you want to react to them "the future you that you want to become"   10 min every day 

4- talk to yourself : if the monkey mind say omg they are saying this about me ... you say in your mind " ok so what I don't care or like oh that funny " do not fight it and be like why do they think this or did i do something that made them think this or these kinds of questions  

5- be authentic: no matter whatever change yourself or act on others thoughts for example if you want to do or say something just do it don't be like am not going to do it or say it because they will think ...

6- always be kind and lovely even if people are rude 

7- socialize more: go out and talk to more people and read more about social science watch Leo videos about social and read books about this topic 

8-what does not kill you make you stronger: in every bad situation in life, in general, be like " just bring it " you make me stronger  as Leo says " love your sins to death " and they will melt away but if you keep fighting them every dragon you slay a new one comes 

9- keep a journal : write down what work what did not and in what situation do you feel embarrased and analyse and look for alternative .... for example you can try holding eye contact for a long period of time deliberately to increase confidence , if this technique worked you keep practicing it if it did not you move on to the next one but give it time to judge if a techniques work or not

10-practice self acceptance  : 

so please practice all these  things that I said and expect backslides and failures but you know what it's worth it because it will benefit you all the years to come, you can always contact me if you need any advice

Great list!

"6- always be kind and lovely even if people are rude "

But don't always be kind it's much more important to be true to your self and have self-respect than trying to be a fake version of yourself.