Manjushri

Awoke (a bit) in the dream, How do I ground myself in the dream now? Forced medicatio

4 posts in this topic

I had a glimpse of enlightenment and now need to both ground myself in the dream so I don't completely ruin myself lol. I'm being forced medication (oh brave new world!!!) - stage orange fucking me in the ass. I'm clinging to these higher consciousness states and the medication would just fuck me over. 

1. how do i ground myself in the dream? im doing some pretty reckless stuff to my body because of its illusory nature. I see that everything is conceptual so I don't have stable meal times, sleep times, everything is fucked.

2. how do i ground myself in daily life? im not doing anything to ground myself because I see through the facade.

3. how do i not get dragged down by stage orange society and psychiatrists and the materialist bunch?

I'm tired so I'll rest now, I got an entire life to talk about this.

I can't do anything because of the immensity of this experience, which was just a glimpse. Kinda bullied my body and I'm also forced medication because I live with a materialist family.

Knowing that this is about beyond the coming/going of thoughts and that thoughts hold no important reality on it's own, though emotional pain/patterning can be respected as well, allowing healing/crying etc.

Exercise, pretty good important for right about everyone

And ultimately nothing can touch your true awakening of consciousness, and the clearer you become with it, the easier you can let go of toxic people/circumstances and detoxify I'd say

And just respect yourself/your life, no one knows what happens after death and this has appeared for you, but what ever it is, you can be beyond it and enjoy it