Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Key Elements

Diabetes -- very common & can be deadly

6 posts in this topic

Watch out especially when you're in your 30s and 40s. Get tested. Watch your weight and especially calories & carbs. Exercise and walk daily to keep that weight off. Once you get it, it never goes away. If not controlled, will lead to heart attacks, organ failures (ie. kidney failure), amputation of limbs due to gangrene, becoming blind, becoming deaf, etc.

Feel free to share thoughts. 

Another interesting one, but doesn't quite match the first video because of the bananas...

Cured? That's great, but I don't believe it's that easy. I heard from some sources that it can't be cured once you get it. If you're pre-diabetic, it could be prevented. 

I am following a study in an independent institution in Germany to become a health advisor. This study is based upon research into nutrition, mainly done in the first and early second half of the 20th century. Based upon the outcome of these researches, a Doctor (Dr. Bruker) who lead multiple hospitals ordered a nutrition based upon these findings in his hospitals and showed only positive results. Why haven't you heard about this yet? Because regular medicine does not acknowledge the research, as it was not done on humans but mainly on animals. Why on animals? Because 1 rat year equals 30 human years, and humans will not participate in a research which could damage their health. Different nutritions were given to the test animals which often resulted in severe diseases or even death. Of course animal testing could seem ethically wrong, but in this case to me it seems legit, as it was not used for cosmetic reasons but only for our health and could not be done on humans. The research will also not be repeated as the findings were clear.

Another reason why you haven't heard about this yet: Regular medicine does not really care about your health. Medicine is an industry which gets its money from paying patients. If there are no patients when everybody is healthy, the industry will vanish. Also, the pharmacies and food industry live from the existing situation.  Who would fund a broad research over decennia on healthy nutrition on humans?  

I will open a topic about this study as I am learning for my exam and I can share a holistic view on human health. This will also deal with diabetes.

https://gesundheitsberater.de/

Edited by Emanyalpsid

the insulin resistance (type II) can definitelly be reversed. What you can't revers is the neuropathy, damaged nerves and arteries....at least i haven't heard about it being possible but could be wrong. 

More and more nutritional therapists are proving that Type II can be nearly cured with lifestyle interventions. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Thanks for the info.

I know two ppl with diabetes. One of them already passed away a few years ago. He died at 63. Worked for the government. Had two more yrs before he turned 65 (retirement age) and get his pension, but didn't quite make it because he didn't bother to take care of his health. Never bothered to get tested, and when he did, didn't take it seriously. In the end, he ended up in the hospital for six months with kidney failure, and then dialysis, and then a massive heart attack.

The second person is almost in her 80s and has to inject herself with insulin shots everyday--not on a limb but close to the stomach. I asked, "Could she just take medicine instead?" I got a 'no' as an answer.

Looks like it gets really bad when you're older.

@Key Elements

It is sad that mainstream medicine does not consider Diabates being treatable. But maybe that's what the pharmaceutical system wants, Diabates is a multibillion dollar industry. 

Aftersome point medicine will not do it. In the beginning they out them on metformin or other but once the disease has progressed and cells are very resistant, they need a big dose of insulin that is released very fast. And also these poor people are being told to eat whatever they can as long as they get the insulin which is not truth at all...thats when you see all the loss of sensitivity in limbs and twitches all over the body. It is a terrible life once you go down the medical route but for most that is the only option. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 I understand what you're saying. I need to research more on this. I also think that the ppl I've mentioned didn't take care of their health properly. They were overweight / obese throughout their lives (except when they were in their 20s). The second person is from a traditional, stage blue family. She's expected to follow her husband, and so she does. She's trapped as a sheep and proud of it. (Housewife 24/7 requirement) Due to her mindset & her situation -- never exercised well or attempted to change her diet early on. It's also the lifestyle and what you eat that causes it.

Horrible excuse she made in her 20s: I'm young so therefore I don't have to worry yet.