Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kazman

Zapper technology and Hulda Clark's research

1 post in this topic

Is anybody here familiar with dr Hulda Clark?
I recently found out about her work and wanted to share. She has a book called The cure for all diseases. The main thesis is that parasites and pollution are the root cause of all sickness and that you can cure yourself using electricity for parasite removal and herbs and avoidance for detox.

The claims she makes and the testimonials from certain Zapper-users are really incredible. Zappers are the electrical units used to kill parasites. I bought mine here: https://worldwithoutparasites.com/

The zappers on that page are amplified by orgonite as well, so they're extra woo-woo. That's a plus in my book, probably a minus in somebody else's.

I've been using my zapper for a month soon, and it feels good. I think my spiritual practices, like praying and meditating, have been vividly amplified, but that could be because of an orgonite pendant and pyramid I got at the same time. That or my body is actually getting healed. Or I'm lost in delusion.

Anyway, I think this is a fascinating fringe thing that people aren't aware of and since Leo has sometimes mentioned chronic fatigue, maybe this could help him get rid of potential parasites that are contributing to his illness.

Forget there’s anything to forget and remember there’s nothing to remember