Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

what are the ad/dis-vantages of opening the chakra system?

7 posts in this topic

Not for non duality reasons, just generally having a kudalini awakening in your life through meditation? 

Would not say there are disadvanteges.

Tho the process can be messy if you go hardcore. It can reflect back in your circumstances (day-to-day life) big time.

Achieving balance brings great rewards. You could call them supernatural, even.

sold it nicely, could you give just one solid example so i could understand how it reflects back in day to day life? 

These are the possible dificulties one may incounter:

Working on root chakrapossible financial strugle and facing core survival fears (loosing job, going broke, fear of death, hunger etc)

Sacral chakra: emotional drama, tears, depression, relationships falling apart, childhood traumas surfacing up

Solar plexus: egoic tendencies, being a jerk, dealing with jerks, resistance and close-mindedness, feeling contracted

Hearth chakra: this is a gateway. A place to integrate it all. You may find it hard to open up your hearth, accept your past and love now. 

Throat chakra: communication issues. Unable to express yourself. Poor articulation. Missunderstandings.

Third eye: over-active, uncontroled imagination. Insomnia. Paranoia. Day dreaming. Being absent and feeling out of body; not grounded.

Crown chakra: feeling disconected; off. Finding it hard to be "in the flow". This is where you have to give it all up and completely surrender. Detach from your human form. It may be rough. Identification issues and ego backlashes are common. 

You can imagine the benefits once all chakras are balnced.

@ivankiss wow thanks; i didn't even realise the potential benefits were this great. How do you go about doing it , just sticking with and identifying with the circle of meta-energy located at the position of the chakra until you sort out those types of things in your life? 

There are dangers to be avoided when dealing with chakras. Have a listen

@Aakash Well, for me it all kinda went down on it's own, as soon as I decided to follow my passion (hearth) and nothing else.

I went through hell. And I could only observe everything falling apart and take notes in retrspect. 

But now that I cleared most blockages...A whole new world is born :)

Will and passion. Persistence.

Edited by ivankiss