Privet

Whicky-Whacky

25 posts in this topic

Breath is all we need to be...

Isn't it?

ew.jpg

Pew!

Edited by Privet

I tried to put to test my fathlete body and see if I'm still capable of anything.

It's quite surprising:

info.jpg

Бег = Running

Дистанция = Distance

Время = Time

Калории = Calories

Badges: (1) avg pace (min/km), (2) avg speed (km/h), (3) max speed (km/h).

Speed chart:

speed.jpg

Sorry for Russian captions, can't change the language in the app.

It seems that my current physique is even better than when I thought it was at peak in 2014-2015.

I ran last 5 km in just 22.43, it's faster than my record of 23.xx, and it's after 16 kilometers! I mean I didn't really try to set a record before, but back then when I used to run a lot I had randomly tried to run 5 km "fast" and got a 23.xx result. I have also run last 10 km out of 50 minutes, which never happened before, the fastest I could find in the old screenshots from my messages with friends is 53.xx.

My longest distance before was 20 km in 2.02.xx.

Is this consistency in exercises or smoking cessation? I don't know, but it's kinda nice. B|

Initially I set the goal to run the half marathon faster than 2 hours. On the 16th kilometer I had heard in the headphones that the time is one forty-something. "THE FUCK" I thought, how could that even happen if after 10 kilometers it was 57.xx? Either because of music I misheard (two times?!) the words or its a bug. But then, after 1.4x.xx the app had stated (it tells the info every km) that it's 1.4x.xx again and I calmed down. I almost stopped speeding and thought it will take another attempt to fall behind 2 hours because to run 4 kilometers faster than 15 minutes would be quite disturbing after 17 kilometers.

My face was all salty and rough afterwards because of the dried sweat that accumulated during 2 hours, LOL. When you run that long it's so meditative: people come to the stadium, people go from the stadium, people come to the stadium, people go from the stadium; the sun is setting; jump, weightlessness, jump, weightlessness; relaxing fatigue in the muscles; slight wind; breathing in, breathing out; one album in the headphones, another album, one more... It feels somewhat psychedelic and chill when you reside in that 20 minute endorphine release at finish, especially after the sunset in the light of the orange street lamps on a bench in the bushes where there's no one around. You also get REALLY thirsty when it's over, I mean REALLY THIRSTY.

I want to try marathon but I don't know yet, maybe next year. You definitely need to supply water during the run and probably something to eat on the go too, like a tooth paste tube of jam or something. Speeding is not an option in marathon for me now, because this result that I'm writing about is probably the best I can do without any consequences except fatigue. If I had pushed a bit harder I would probably have had a headache and it would have been very difficult to fall asleep.

I lose my shit when I google records in running. Best male result for half marathon is below 1 our. ONE FUCKING HOUR FOR 21 KM!

I got bored of running 5 km every second day for half an hour, I guess now I will dilute it with speeding and/or longer distances every second time.

Edited by Privet

Shieeet...

I want to jump off the bridge.

I mean, I WANT TO JUMP OFF THE FUCKING BRIDGE!

I had been riding my bicycle to work before and every damn morning I just looked down and wanted to jump, freefall is so seductive.

They say it's over 15 meters, which means that my speed will be over 60 kilometers per hour on landing after around 2 seconds of freefall.

The river is wide, I don't swim like a pro but I have a friend with a boat.

I need to check the depth of the river, check if the bottom is clean and find a lower place to train my landing technique and estimate if 15+ meters is a good idea with as little experience as I have.

I'm also guessing if it is good with the local society, I don't want to become a celebrity here, LOL.

And I need to wait for the next summer to figure out all the details of that deliberately failed suicide. :(

Edited by Privet

On 06.08.2020 at 0:28 PM, Privet said:

I got bored of running 5 km every second day for half an hour, I guess now I will dilute it with speeding and/or longer distances every second time.

Nah, 7-10 km every second day and no speeding, fuck that shit, I'm not being late. It seems that jogging is such a my thing, people often just can't stand it, for me it's like going to spa, so relaxing.

1.jpg

Edited by Privet

Love = Genius

Good Night Sleep = Energy

Your Mother = Excellent Woman

Who is the genius? No idea bro.

Who is the kengúru whisperer? Interesting question.

Who is the most woke on the forum? Well, who knows...

But once you've made the mistake of talking to him...

̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶d̶y̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶g̶r̶e̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶.̶

You better start laughing at yourselves.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FOOOOOOOOOOLS!