Manjushri

Please help - insomnia, can lead to psychosis. don't want that.

3 posts in this topic

The past couple of days I can't sleep properly, had a similar problem in the past which got too deep. fucked up my sleep schedule etc.

The problem with not sleeping is that you feel normal but actually you done goofed with your cognition (did I flush the toilet?). Not healthy, don't want this. Can't sleep though.

What suprises me is that I was doing shit around expending so much energy, so many emotions, still can't sleep.

I didn't exercise because I wanted to chill out my body from all the things I did to it in the past week, still.

I see myself doing the stupid shit I did when I first developed it - just being, not doing anything but not tired, staring at myself in the mirror, unconsciously doing things, fucked up cognition but lots of energy.

im doing semen retention but i came 3 times this week. so that's not the cause.

I got some sleep meds but I want to solve this naturally. What can I do?

Grounding. Ground the energy from your head into legs, channeling the breath. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed à la Elliott Hulse? or not

how do I do it?

PS my being unable tp sleep isn't always excess energy / thinking. I just can't fall asleep and stay in a semi-awake state which doesn't really rest you.