Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epiphany_Inspired

Western-Med, Incurable, Bah-Hum-Bug

4 posts in this topic

As most of us know, when western-medicine says something is not curable they are usually full of shit, unless we buy into it. So, how do we go about curing the Incurable? I have some clues, holistic thinking, emotional and energetic work, nutrition, natural medicine etc...

For me, I've been having severe pain/ emergency room visits etc for the last 4 months. It seems, my bladder has no lining (intersitinal cystitis) = pain. I miraculously quit caffeine, chocolate, oranges, tomatoes, wheat, etc and have improved... but not enough... I'm looking for more ideas (?)

I am taking herbal medicine which is also helping... I'd really like to repair/ regrow/ heal the lining that will "apparently" never heal with this condition, and heal it for good! I am taking Gotu Kola to re-grow, other herbs to soothe/coat lining, and I'm avoiding all irritants I can think of (except sex, which also causes this pain). I have various visualizations that I do to bring in light and transform the pain. I am seeing 3 different councellors (Louise Hay says bladder issues = toxic relationships & this happened right after family court). I'm doing all of the stress-management techniques I can find. I use a lot of heat to stop the flare-ups before they set in and get more severe. Any other ideas are appriciated with immense gratitude! Thanks!  

Look into some of Dr Morse's herbal formulas. Kidney & Bladder I and II combined might help,you can also see the ingredients on his website and get them yourself. He might also have some helpful ideas on how to tackle cystitis in one of his 500 videos. These guys are all about tissue regeneration and rebuilding. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 Amazing, Thanks! I have access to a kidney and bladder tea that works well for me, but it's not meant to be taken long term. I will look into Dr's Morse's herbs and treatments, etc too. I just went to another Chinese Medicine Dr. and she found severe pain in the kidney part of my feet, there is an issue there too. Thanks. The tissue regeneration is very important, Thanks again! That said, there is apparently a mechanism that would force my bladder lining to shed (like an attack defense) if it starts to re-grow... Let me know if you have any ideas on how to communicate with my body that attack is over... or if you think the diet modifications might be enough to stop the perception that we are under attack? I really appriciate your help. 

@Epiphany_Inspired I was re-reading some of what you wrote before and you said that this happened after a critical incident in your life which caused a lot of stress. Stress response is managed by your adrenal glands secreting adrenaline (acute stress) and cortisol (chronic stress). Cortisol is also an anti inflammatory compound which your body uses to put away the inflammation once the damaged has been repaired. -> so I am thinking that the stress weakened your adrenals to a level that they can't put that bladder inflammation to a rest....thats just a hypothesis. 

If you are saying you are starting to have kidney pains, it could be that an infection is spreading...but maybe not. Really hard to say without proper diagnosis. My suggestion would be to see your GP despite whatever your beliefs around modern medicine and try to get a scan or a total blood count. They can check for inflammatory markers like ESR or C-reactive protein or leukocytes and see whats up. 

At the same time eating an alkaline, healing diet in form of raw fruits and vegetables is definitelly a good idea. From my experience Dr Morse's herbs are incredibly powerful...they definitelly helped me to massively reduce my allergies during Summer this year, I made a post about it couple months back. 

Good luck friend! 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus