Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epsilon_The_Imperial

Who is the Closest Relationship you have?

2 posts in this topic

I see the people drifting here, from place to place. 

Lost, as things appear one by one to fill the void.

Devoid of understanding, seeking the fulfillment of your being in reality. 

Knowledge, ideas, experiences, wordplay, awareness play, the gap of separation that conjoins in intimate renewal

What is indescribable becomes confined by its impossibility, and the gap of words communicates this perfectly in imprecision.

I see people become find homes in the areas of life that resonate with their interests, knowledge unknown by the masses. 

Even young people today, are finding a gap between the world of their forebearers and the world they and their future children inhabit. Their world, their beliefs are growing separate and more disjointed from the surroundings in which they find themselves. As the new world comes into being, the seeds of its growth find themselves alone. 

Every entreprenuer laughed at by his friends and family. 

Every spiritualist dismayed with his or her perceived spiritual mainstream 

Every intellectual disenfranchised from a society that looks down on supposed irrelevancy.

Every scientist upset at the lack of critical thinking.

Every naturalist aggravated by the industrialization of society and the reification of logical structures. 

Every political activist fighting against the beliefs of their society. 

Every person trying to find natural and reliable solutions for their lives in the society we live in.

Every youth or person of observation developing thoughts and ideas of their own in relation to their environment. 

Last but not least, every person struggling against the culture in which they live because of their own ways, whether that be foreign, traditional, or developed. 

It's hard for many people to find others with which to share these things, because for many there is a difference between your way of thinking and that of your parents, so even from early childhood there is a disconnection to a grounded sense of being in an environment that supports you.

What are the most important personal relationships you have that factor into your life? Something that makes you "you" feel welcomed? 

It could be a casual friend who happens to have the same interests and with whom you occasionally talk about these things, but that level of connection perhaps isn't enough. 

Discuss. This is important

Look no further than Self and god.

Also I find deep connection in my spiritual group. Sharing and listening without judging. The best relationships are the ones without emotional attachment, they allow you to be oneself authentically.