Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NariusV

[technique] The Occuring Process by Morty Lefkoe

3 posts in this topic

I had a spontaneous peak state experience that I did not anticipate or plan on when using Morty Lefkoe's Occurring Process technique.

This lasted about 2 weeks and was coupled with some mind bending experiences of precognition and non-duality.

Sadly Morty has passed on, but his legacy remains. I recommend it highly if you like the path of increased self awareness and contemplation in the midst of acting in the world. Its stated purpose is to dissolve negative limiting beliefs and emotions, but It has a much deeper significance than that in my experience.

Is this same as lefkoe process by which one is changing beliefs?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

On 12/22/2018 at 1:38 AM, NariusV said:

I had a spontaneous peak state experience that I did not anticipate or plan on when using Morty Lefkoe's Occurring Process technique.

This lasted about 2 weeks and was coupled with some mind bending experiences of precognition and non-duality.

Sadly Morty has passed on, but his legacy remains. I recommend it highly if you like the path of increased self awareness and contemplation in the midst of acting in the world. Its stated purpose is to dissolve negative limiting beliefs and emotions, but It has a much deeper significance than that in my experience.

is that a book?