Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hikmatshiraliyev

Mindfulness Meditation Benefits

6 posts in this topic

Does mindfulness meditation (focusing on breath) help to clear your mind? It is not about observing your thoughts, it is more like running away from them. How it will help to have a calm mind?

Any meditation in which one does not engage with thoughts will clear the mind. After continuous and consistently practicing, you will be able to disengage and let go of pety/distracting thoughts more and more easily. The more you let go, the more content you will be. If you can ground yourself in the present moment/experience itself, you will never be lacking.

From experience, I can highly recommend a meditation habit for reducing anxiety, gaining mental clarity, and general well-being.

Consistency is more important than duration, so start with a duration you can manage and then gradually increase it.

I already meditate 45 minutes a day. But i want to change my technique. I felt confused about which technique works

I personally prefer zen style meditation (not engaging with thoughts and trying to just be with an empty mind). 

But I am still pretty new to meditation and have not tried many techniques. I would suggest trying out a as many as you can. Discover first-hand which one's are most aligned with your goals. Nothing beats first hand experience.

I wish I could be more help lol

There are numerous of benefits of mindful meditation and there are more being discovered every day. Science has shown that meditation helps to reverse aging, decrease stress hormones, lower depression, improve memory and strengthen the immune system. Personally I have experienced the SOS Method (https://sosmethod.co/) that have helped who struggle with sleep, stress, anxiety and meditation. It's designed to give people access to mindfulness, inspiration, and that sweet spot of calm in just a few minutes, with eyes open or closed.