ButlerMr Gleeson

Eat Your Spinach!

6 posts in this topic

CHEW ON SPINACH as you're studying you're high consciousness work or watching videos/blogging/vlogging whatever!

if I chew spinach while doing that stuff...my mind suddenly has more clarity and ability to feel and express myself better and my mood! tip #2 find people pf buddy's to go to the gym and classes with sometimes that you can laugh with! motivating!

DONT FORGET ya'll, CHEW ON SUPER FOOD SNACKS IN THE DAY, the strenuous habit becomes a pleasant one in the long run, even enjoyable with lasting POSITIVE BENEFIT!. throw out the other stuff!! you'll be so glad you kept it up for a month till it sticks!

CHEESY PHOTO, my apologies, BUT PROOF! xP peace out!

WIN_20160411_220916.JPG

I'm Popeye the sailor man
I'm Popeye the sailor man
I'm strong to the fin-ich
Cause I eats me spin-ach
I'm Popeye the sailor man.

This was the first thing that came in my mind when I saw your post... 

Good idea. I will go for this now instead of my usual sliced almonds or carrot sticks, and.... I was raised by a sailor, my dad was a Navy captain!

You can only eat it sometimes, like 4 times a month if you really like to. It contain to much of oxalic acid to eat it like a snack, and it is dangerous if you eat it every day and even every other day.

@Gmork That is what I have been reading in nutrition literature as well--I believe the only safe method if you ever do choose to eat spinach, is if you boil it. And even then, I believe it's a good idea to limit your popeye intake.