ButlerMr Gleeson

Butlermr Gleeson!! It's Me Friends!

6 posts in this topic

wanted to give a brief awkward introduction to who I am on the forum! :D (joke!) I am deeply interested in finding like-minded folks and growing and sharing experiences.

I will be honest, I am not used to recording myself and I am criticizing them a lot because I feel like they are weird even though they are just normal videos. either way, I love myself, I accept myself just as I am. THIS IS ME!! :D i love it! byeee friends!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C78b7msvvZ8&feature=youtu.be

Thanks!!! fighting my inner demons that are trying to tell me to hate myself, they wont win!  

5 minutes ago, ButlerMr Gleeson said:

Thanks!!! fighting my inner demons that are trying to tell me to hate myself, they wont win!  

I subbed! Good luck. :)

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Damn, :) THANKS, subscription? WOW, I am excited for my future content now..I think being out by trees in nature will be so much better though! thanks again! I cant believe that life is beginning..(:

19 minutes ago, ButlerMr Gleeson said:

Damn, :) THANKS, subscription? WOW, I am excited for my future content now..I think being out by trees in nature will be so much better though! thanks again! I cant believe that life is beginning..(:

You're welcome. :) 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org