aze

What Is Next?

4 posts in this topic

hello guys, I'll tell you a story:
After that I watched the last video video, I searched in the previous videos of a one that describes how to become enlightened. And I found it, the one Leo released May 2015. I watched it. I applied the self-inquiry technique for the first time. I set down. I started asking questions of who am I and living that question. After few seconds, I started feeling a huge energy in my skin. It started distracting me, but I kind of ignored it and kept asking the same question of who am I and who is perceiving. And then I was like shifted from the asker and I noticed voice talking to himself, and I started laughing. It was funny, like seeing someone in the street talking to himself, but in the same time sad, because you say that the guy is crazy and I wish I could do something for him. It was like that. And the voice kept talking to himself and asking who am I. It was a sad moment. I don't know why.

I repeated the same thing tonight, but I already noticed the voice talking, and asking the question, but there was nothing more, just a voice asking who am I, playing with pictures and images and nothing more, just emptiness, pure emptiness, like a cavity or a big balloon.

So, my question now, what is next?

whos next? - is part of your knowledge system, just accept that you are nothingness.

@aze Do that process for another several thousand hours.

It's like you're asking "What's next?" after you traveled 1 mile towards NY from LA.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.