Deutsche22

Stages Of Awareness - How To Measure The Progress Of The Dissolution Of Your Ego

4 posts in this topic

Leo,

I am experiencing periods of heightened awareness more frequently and can more easily catch myself when I slip back unconscious and then focus back on awareness. 

You mentioned that you would create  episodes on the stages of awareness. Please consider doing these soon and if you can include some type of guide to measure your progress (even though that is almost a paradox or counter-intuitive; but yet as you mentioned "coming into the matrix" to communicate to us can help those of us in the unresolved state).   

Cannot thank you enough for everything. My life has dramatically changed and continues to transform in amazing ways. "You" are phenomenal!

Initially, this idea sounded pretty cool. Now I'm wondering if a video like this would just lead us to intellectualize the enlightenment process even more than we already do. Like, damn I'm at this stage and I want to be at this next stage. Uh, how can I use my mind to get me to that stage quicker? Stuff like that.

9 hours ago, Travis said:

Initially, this idea sounded pretty cool. Now I'm wondering if a video like this would just lead us to intellectualize the enlightenment process even more than we already do. Like, damn I'm at this stage and I want to be at this next stage. Uh, how can I use my mind to get me to that stage quicker? Stuff like that.

there are no stages in enlightenment.   you are enlightened or you are not, there is no middle ground in this.  newageism, has created levels and stages of enlightenment but they are only fooling themselves, most are not seeking enlightenment, most are only dealing with personal issues of the human being, and call that personal growth, personal growth has nothing to do with enlightenment.  it is good to become a better human but being a better human wont get you enlightened.  As hard as this might be for some of you to grasp, and accept, eventually you will have to if you are ever to become enlightened.  if you want to be a better human being then work on personal growth and deal with human issues, if you want to become enlightened seek enlightenment, the process is completely different for them