Rahul yadav

sexual transmutation - powerful technique for M/F

1 post in this topic

hello actualizers,

i got curious about sexual transmutation when leo told there is such a thing in one of his videos, and started researching about it. stumbled upon a very good book from Chinese sex guru - mantak chia.

if you are practicing kriya yoga.. then within a month you will get powerful results coz kriyabans are having habit of that in pranayams you have to pull that energy up in spine ( i made a variation of travelling thorugh each chakra up spine )

experience - mastrubation use to exahust me now after practicing this for two months i can claim - it can give you an spiritual orgasm ( different from ejaculation ) which is like you are having sex with all the women in the world, or can say is no women can give a pleasure like this, condition: when both of you know about these tao technique, oh man then that sex would be on whole another spiritual level ) 

benefits:

1- satisfies your sexual urges/ needs.

2-you learn to store that potent sexual energy in your bodys store house, and use it as creative energy.. instead of wasting that precious energy through ejaculation

3- heals your body 

4- chakra activation

5- deep sleep 

6- less sexual thoughts or sexual urges 

7- you learn to direct that energy in higher dimensions of your spiritual body 

8- puts you in good state of mind - psychedelic like state

p.s.  train your mind to keep that energy in the body coz you body naturally wired to throw that energy outward for procreation, but you have to learn it to get a hold of it and throw inwards for transcendence 

book : https://www.amazon.in/Multi-Orgasmic-Man-Sexual-Secrets-Should/dp/0062513362

additional video - practice sharpening knife for men :