Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Khin

Feeling Down

3 posts in this topic

I haven’t been on this forum for about 6 months or so. But I always feel like a lot of people here are going the same journey together. So when I have a problem, this is the first place I thought about sharing on internet hoping some encouragement and teachings. It’s not a big problem but another emotional stepping stone. However, I still have small anger and disappointment in the back of my mind. What I want to share here is I was FIRED from my job. I was accused of stealing and two of my coworkers told the manager about me as I am someone who’s not trustworthy and that they don’t like working with me. But I did not steal anything. Funny part is I had a dream about drowning in water before I started working and dreamed about a snake bit on my ankle two days before I was going to get fired. I’m not too sad. Just disappointed and a little angry at my coworkers for why they told the manager like that. We never fight before and in fact we were laughing and talking all the time. I thought of them as my seniors at the job. But it was a good thing I’d say. It wasn’t meant for me. 

I f you were wrongfully terminated, that should be addressed and you should take it to court. 

I'm not the one to give legal advice, you should contact a lawyer/attorney that handles this type of stuff. 

Post on the Legeladvice sub reddit too. 

Those dreams are interesting. I wonder what’s it’s telling you about that job. Maybe you weren’t suppose to be there and life helped you along.