Eike

Strenghtsfinder 2.0

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys,
I'd really like to know your experience and opinions about the "strengthsfinder" by Tom Rath. I made the test like a week ago and since then I realized that my talents which are offered to me aren't taken out of nowhere. I'm a person, who struggles to be accurate in telling my strengths, so I find this book to be helpful. I really hope you'll understand anything i'm talking about, because it feels as my english sucks at the moment :D
Further I'm a person who rather gets more knowledge than making sure to apply this i already have. But even that fits somehow into my talents as the books suggets. Just in case you are curious my strengths are:
 1. learner
2. intellection
3. futuristic
4. ideation
5. strategic

Furthermore I don't know how to apply those strenghts in my daily life. 
Maybe you have any recommendations for using those strengths or have to share your experience :)

Check "Gall Ups Theme Thursdays" on youtube. They go more in depth on each Strength, with real people who have your Strength as well and how they apply them in their daily lives. Recommended!

Thank you, they are really helping me :)
I heavily recommend this book, or more accurat the test! It feels like a journey inside myself. It feels like I'm getting to know myself a little deeper, which is an awesome feeling especially since I struggel a lot with the questions around "who am I?".
Furthermore I just had a sudden realizsation when i read about my futuristic theme. It's a while ago, but when I had my girlfriend I thought a lot about our common future. Somehow I didn't understand that she didn't. I just thought that one automaticly thinks about the common future with a loved one.
The point is, just a moment ago, I thought what if not everyone is thinking ahead? Maybe it doesn't mean the person doesn't want this to last, but just doesn't think about it.
Can you guys understand what I'm talking about or does it just sound like I'm wanting back my ex? :D