Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ValiantSalvatore

Question About Visualisations - Life Purpose Course

2 posts in this topic

Hey!   

I was curious about how do you visualize things, into your reality? I am doing this process now of visualizing my life purpose for 1-2 months each day for 10 min. 5 min affirmation and 5 min visualization. I am not going to share my LP :D , but I am quite curious how visualizations are working out for you?

I am doing a set of two visualizations one about the bigger picture and one about the details of actualizing a more productive/conscientious day and overall life. (In total 20 min of visulization) 

What are you doing before or after your visualization in order to manifest that particular vision?

How does your life look like after you did your visualization especially if you do them before bed. Does this change anything for you? 

Is there anything that did not work in terms of the procedure of visualizing things?

What worked and how does your procedure look like? 

Are you only doing affirmations repeatedly spamming a sentence or word? And/or are you creating a visual procedure that runs like a film roll in your skull. Or do you do anything different that does not include any of the processes above?

Anything that you personally do what has helped you realize your vision while you are where doing your visualization? For instance, imagining sounds, focusing on the potential fact that it is already real, feeling it, sensing it? 

How do you take action and how does your behaviour change or what changes your behaviour ultimately? Or anything you tell yourself, for instance trusting the process or setting up notes around the house to remind yourself. 

What and how did the most effective approach to visualization unfold for you? 

My procedure looks like the following:

I will lie down in bed use my arm as a "biofeedback" device. Sort of like you are taking the subway to work and reach for the handle at the top. So, when I get tired I immediately notice that because my arm will automatically fall down and I can stay awake and I am focused. 

Then, I will do affirmations for 5 mins for instance for the me becoming more conscientious part of the visualization. I will say and repeat silently to myself. I am diligent and well-ordered and enjoy studying every day for college/uni.

After that, I try to visualize exactly how that is supposed to unfold. So, I imagine that with as much granularity as possible and also envision it into the present moment. (Zu vergegenwärtigen ...) so I feel and see the vision like Leo describes it in his visualization video. -> The vision then looks like this: I see myself waking up and immediately taking a shower visualizing the rooms that I walk through, then I go back to my room and visualize me meditating, then how I go through life the next couple of months and weeks/days ahead. All in once. So, that I walk to uni and see the lecture hall or the classroom of the lecture, coming back and seeing the faculty and me walking back towards my apartment. Then how I sit down additionally making a cup of tea and then sitting down at my desk and start writing or imagine my writing/learning for the exams ahead of me. Then how I repeat this at home when I go back to my hometown or at the student's dorm for days and months to come. Also, for 5 minutes.

This is how the process currently looks like for me. Currently, I can't seem to find any success with this. I am approximately now 30-40 days into this habit. It worked quite well for me with the becoming more funny exercise/visualization. The difference there was I did it directly after meditating in the morning currently, I intend to do stretching exercises afterwards. In which, I have not been as consistent as with the visualization habit, but first things first. 

How does all of this look like for you? Feedback is very much appreciated and loved thank you! 

I feel that not telling anyone is the smartest thing of all— keep going, mr Valiant!

Nana i ke kumu  Ka imi loa