Chilli

Meditation panic attacks

4 posts in this topic

I've been meditating for more than a year now daily (although with a few exceptions on weekends due to restricting outer circumstances), and at the beginning meditation was awesome. Every session brought a deep sense of inner peace, joy, and union to a certain degree. Now, I can't meditate without having a panic attack. Has anyone gone, or is going through the same thing??

Put meditation aside for the time being and straighten your view through getting some teaching.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

The dragon alone, I speak about Muladhara. If is alone directed into the head, this problems will arise. To awaken one has to bring the energy from the first 5 chakras in sync into the head, in order to heal and awaken.  

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

11 hours ago, Chilli said:

Now, I can't meditate without having a panic attack.

That actually might be a positive sign! Keep purging that ego!