Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vytas

My Rice Experiment

4 posts in this topic

***This was my second attempt, I haven't posted my first one, because it was as much scientific as this one. Maybe I will share it that one as well later.

Out of curiosity I did this experiment and this is what happened 

Process:

1) Preparation. I started the experiment on 2018.11.07 (Wednesday). I tried to do everything as precise as I could. I took 3 identical* jars, washed them really well, waited them to dry, then cleaned with 3 separate clean paper towels (picture a.). On the covers wrote 'Love', 'Hate' and 'Ignore'.  Then I boiled some rice. I don't have scales, so the only way to place exact amount of rice in each jar was with a tool. And the tool was sort of a metal scoop. So I placed 2 coops of rice in each jar and closed them. Placed them on top of the shelf and covered with wardrobe curtain. The reason I pulled the curtain was that during the experiment I wanted to absolutely not even look who must be ignored, but if I place one jar in the closet and not the rest of them, the amount of light they receive would be different. So I placed all of them behind the curtain and started the experiment (picture b.).

* - the only difference was that on one white cover it had date - 2014, I couldn't wash the it away. But thought this should not make any difference for the experiment.

2) Execution. Every day I would open enough curtain, so that 'ignore' jar would still be ignored, while I spend around two minutes for the rest two. One minute I would look at 'love' jar and send loving thoughts and emotions to those rice. Another minute I would look at 'hate' jar and send negative thoughts and emotions to those rices.

3) During second week. After sending thoughts of love to the 'love' jar, it was very hard to then almost bully and hate the 'hate' rice. Therefore, I would spend less than 10-15 seconds for the hate jar.

4) End of experiment - 2018.11.23.  I couldn't wait longer for results (initially planed to do this for 3 weeks) and after 16 days I ended the experiment.

a.jpg

picture a.

b.jpg

picture b.

Results:

Things that I observed: (due to lack of space, I will post pictures of results in the post below)

• Condensation and moisture: loved jar was the least moist, actually no drops of water on the glass. Meanwhile the other two were condensed. Also 'hate' and 'ignore' jars had more moisture, rice was laying on this gelatinous-like bottom.
  • Color: all rice was quite similar in this regard. Perhaps hated rice was more of a darker-orange color and ignored rice was more of a darker-grey color.
  • Specific differences: 'love' rice didn't had any special defect. While 'hate' rice had very dark (pure black) spot on one of the areas. Also 'ignore' rice had this spot of greenish mold. Moreover, It seemed to me that loved rice had least bad smell, although I wasn't paying that much attention to the smell.
  • Position: because I wasn't rotating the jars, I was only able to send either hate or love towards one side of rice. What is interesting, for some unknown reason, the black spot in 'hate' jar appeared on the other side than I was perceiving, meaning I couldn't see it during the whole experiment. 
  • Maybe: the only mistake of this experiment might be that I MAYBE closed the jars not equally strongly. I can't think of any other reason why in love jar the condensation disappeared during 3-7th day.

Conclusion:

Very interesting phenomena I observed. Ignored and hated rice had two very distinct and different defects - one having mold and the other black spot. Between all of 3 jars, loved rice were looking slightly better. This was one experiment and I shouldn't draw any conclusions from it, more experiments are needed to be done before making any judgment, BUT. But if this is what is seems to me, then love is truly truly powerful. One should be very mindful of the thought and emotion process, because mental manifestation may impact the physical world, or. Or perhaps even more important to have open-mind because no matter what we think, nature is so complex that it seems we don't know anything yet. The best thing of this experiment that I have got opportunity to witness such thing first hand for myself. One thing is when you look this woo-woo things on youtube, the other thing is when you do it yourself. Very eye opening results.

Consideration for myself when doing such experiment again:

• make sure I close all jars very very well.
  • put only one scoop of rice
  • send love or hate thoughts and emotions to all sides of rice, instead of one
  • add 'normal' jar, to which I would look for 1 minute, therefore I would know if there is any difference between ignorance and paying silent attention.

Final Note:

It would be nice that you guys could also do some similar experiment for yourself and share it here so we could see if thoughts and emotions can affect the world or not for sure :)