Shin

Never forget this

4 posts in this topic

Leo is an INTP

So when he says that it is extremely important to learn about everything, he's talking about what is important for him.
To some degree that is true that you still need to learn new things and to develop yourself, but not to the degree he does.
INTP learn about everything on high doses, because it's their kick, it's how their brain function, it's how they gets fulfillement out of life.

So if you have a natural tendency to mostly focus on one thing/goal, don't listen to Leo when he says you have to learn lots of stuff, just focus on the thing you truly wants to achieve, and learn things on the side (like 30 minutes of reading a day for example).

If your goal is to awaken, you will lose years/decades by doing all the homework and books Leo tells you to do/read.
In fact I'm pretty sure it's one of the main reason Leo isn't awaken yet, but again it's how his personality is, so it isn't a problem for him, but it could be one for you.

96b8ef9734a60971a0bcc882bc434e3d.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Is Actualized dot org not Enlightenment dot org

therefore

books, development and stuf

:ph34r:

books have actually helped me alot, Tantra Illuminated helped me get my first tiny glimpse and it hasnt left me

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

8 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Is Actualized dot org not Enlightenment dot org

therefore

books, development and stuf

:ph34r:

books have actually helped me alot, Tantra Illuminated helped me get my first tiny glimpse and it hasnt left me

I'm just saying that if one feels the desire to focus solely on a particular goal at a particular time, he should focus on that goal and not learn/study lots of different stuff if it doesn't feel genuine.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Don't mistake "stuff" with wisdom. 

One thing is to learn how to make toilet paper and the other is how to become a wiser human being.

The smart rat knows how to make cheese, The Wise rat knows how the smart rat's mind works.

Do not mistake knowledge with wisdom.