non_nothing

NN's Enlightenment

11 posts in this topic

Let me tell you about enlightenment

1. You wake up in the morning, you realize you were dreaming, that feeling is enlightenment.
  2. You look to the clock in the morning and see what time is, that's enlightenment.
  3. You get up, make your bed, prepare yourself for your day, that's enlightenment.
  4. You go job, do whatever you necessary need to do, that's enlightenment.
  5. You get a coffee, get some bagels, and eat them, that's enlightenment.
  6. You read news, infuse with the flow of life, check markets and trends, that's enlightenment.
  7. You plan your investments, your future, think about past, that's enlightenment.

Explanations for mind/intellectuals

1. Could I just leave this one by saying "YOU"
  2. You get the feeling of flow of time
  3. You see that is not to do any of "YOU", it's just happening
  4. // [same as above]
  5. You see there's nothing to curse for food and diets
  6. You get the feeling of flow outside of "YOU"
  7. You realize there's no one to be affected by

To be continued

There cannot define GOOD, BAD, EVIL.

There cannot define DEATH, ALIVE

There cannot define EGO, HIGH SELF

Self cannot have EGO DEATH

Ego cannot have ego death

There cannot exist anything

There exist everything

There cannot define doer

There cannot define observer

There all inter connected

There cannot separate

There cannot help, there cannot find need, there cannot find peace since not exists opposite

It's enough to tell there silence

There enough to say the flow

Lol everything is effortless,

I am effortless, I am as everything effortless, I am as body-mind-ego-thought-desires are effortless

LOL What

LOL HOW

Why this is ridiculous and funny

Why can't I have two heads?

This is a funny joke. I am 100% sure that there's out there SOMETHING.

I used to play this game as a kid even I have not known any words of English.

HOURS of HOURS playing with interest. I got depressed like 3 years ago. Had the wallpaper of the loading screen of NOWHERE. Watched this games' gameplay by others on YouTube. It was just something made me relieve while watching this. Now hell this must be a joke or SOMETHING very INTELLIGENTLY designed.

NOWHERE

-Now we, where the hack am I?
-Maybe the person who lives in this castle??, will tell me where I am and how to get out of at here.

- (still can't tell some words, maybe you can for me If you're native English, actually I'd very appreciate if you do?)

- (The sorcerer): How do you do? My name is Merlin and I am a sorcerer (HE'S EGO)

- (Bugs Bunny): Yeah really a sorcerer? Come on let me see your sorcery please? 

(The sorcerer): Of course, (Can't get lines)!! (Ego uses his tricks, to make him look something else)

- (BB): Good trick good ol moil! Can you do this one? (Throws in the burning question, WHO AM I, HAHAHAH  he cannot!)

- (BB): THAT GAVE him a hobby but I still (can't get lines) my natural habitat

- (BB): Sorry to interrupt this entertaining demonstration but can you tell me where I am?

- (TC): It seems like you're lost in time my dear, here it's NO WHERE

- (BB): NO WHERE? And do you know how I get back to SOMEWHERE?

- (TC): Of course I know (yeah sure ego)

- (TC): You must go from one era to another to find symbols like this. They will open you new locations progressively lead you back to present time.

- (TC): Alright, listen carefully rabbit...

- (BB): Good bye moil.

Another enlightenment experience:

I was arrogantly forced myself into the thinking of "there only exists ME, throughout this eyes, (you know, everybody without spirituality has ever once thought about this belief).

And somehow this random (thanks grace), thought spilled upon:

Not two! One, Not one, Two, Not one, Not two, One and Two.

Shit. I was repeating this phase over and over again, after a few moments, how would I describe it but my being or the awareness over the body shrank down to almost nothing as If I cannot distinguish my body and outer, my body become external thing! It all became external and I got what others been describing "One unity"

A few moments later, senses become aware and It was just "senses" like a display on terminal:

SENSES: OK !

INTERNAL WORLD: EMPTY (WARNING! BODY HAS COLLAPSED)
EXTERNAL WORLD: EVERYTHING
VISUEN        : OK !
HEARING       : OK !

THOUGHTS: Collection {
}

The arrogance somehow both failed and succeeded on some point. Yes it was ALL ONE thing but arrogantly misbelieved to be something else by EGO or mind, person, the personal experience whatever you like to put it.

I'm gay for you, um. Well I'm a human, buuuuut I have XXY chromosomes sorry dude. I'm not autistic just suicidal. 

Edit: Lol you didn't expect that right. I'm so glad it's not true though. At least I hope it isn't. Hope never dies.

Edited by Aquarius

I had to write it before It's too late,

Started to remember all childhood memories

Especially, what remembering made for me was "there was no-self in these memories"

Kind of strange feeling for me to describe it and put it to words really but all I could say is, there was so much flow of life when I was child, playing games. This remembrance kept me thinking of this a lot for recent days. Somehow this revealed the fact that I have chosen these memories? or life? or experience? or those was chosen I am for sure about this, these somehow was chosen the fact because of there was so much flow in them.

Earliest memory is the blank color state, earliest memory is the sound. Sound was also the taunt for me, made me appear in here I suppose

When the silence sinks in,

Now I know who I am,

Then I shall proceed with the truth

Seeing, I see you

Hearing, I hear you

Sensing, I sense you

Doing, I do, choose.

--------------------------------

Not related: Practice: Replace the next time whenever you see word "demon" with "I" or "ego"

Sequential mantras for enlightenment:

- Who am I?

- Who is question

- Awareness

- Meet me I am the creator

Subject is the object,

Doer is the done

Thinker is the thought

Seer is the seen

Hearer is the heard

Feeler is the felt

Observer is the observed,

"J.K."

the thinker cannot be found, the Self is deluded by the thoughts of "non-existent-thinker"

the seer behind, cannot be found, the Self is deluded by the image of "non-existent-vision-of-person"

the person who hears sounds cannot be located, the Self is deluded by the sounds

the person who feels depression or happiness, cannot be located, the Self is misidentified itself with "feeling the feelings", Self is the depression and happiness without doing=>feeling of "happiness, depression"

the person who observes everything going on cannot be located, the Self is deluded by the things he thinks he's "OBSERVING". Self is the things that itself is observed. The all observed is the self. Observed = Self. Things that are observed = Self. No doer, no observer of observing, no observed things thus no observer, only observed.

God is within you

-NN