Shin

There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen.

29 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Shin Whhhhhyyyyyyy? :ph34r: (I love ninja guy way too much)

Why not ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@ShinBecause at the moment I gots things on and I don't want to add to the list. I'd like to start one when I have the time to update daily. 

Also. Why? ?

1 minute ago, Charlotte said:

@ShinBecause at the moment I gots things on and I don't want to add to the list. I'd like to start one when I have the time to update daily. 

Also. Why? ?

Yeah yeah ...?

Because it's a great tool for self developement.

God is love

And God in them

11 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Shin I know. I'll think about it but your right it is awesome. 

Even one that is private, it doesn't has to be here on the forum :) 

God is love

And God in them

@Shin  my spiritual and personal development practices are quite a lot at the minute and quite deep, especially the therapy so I do think starting a journal isn't a bad idea come to think of it. I'd probably do one on here because it could benefit someone is anyway. 

Thursday

Nothing worth mentioning about this day except I was being lazy not to do the affirmation and self-inquiry.

Body

No work out, I let the body rest because of the heart thing.
No walk either

Mind 

30 minutes of Trinfinity Course

Soul

45 minutes of meditation
2 hours making this post

Friday

A lot to say about this day.

First thing is that when I was chilling listening to music, the music literally spoke to me.
I don't remember what it said, I don't even think it can be put into words, maybe that's why I can't remember.
Anyway, it planted something because it was pretty deep and moving.

After that I fall asleep, and it was a dreamless sleep.
The only thing I can say about this, is that the dreamless sleep and reality has the same "background", one isn't separate from the other.
Happened several times in the past, when I could be aware in deep sleep, and waking up being fully aware that I was waking up, there was no distinction in awareness.
Dream, reality and deep sleep share the same substance or experiencer.

Then a lot of thoughts about playing video games came about (again).
I let it go and go downstair see my dog, and at the tv (that my parents were watching) was a commercial about the new Pokemon game xD 
Pokemon games was what my mind was trying to convince me I could allow myself to play xD xD 

I was like: 

0a17b6dcdbc48e32bda67fcfb5df6e854bc747bcf330667c32c1d74203b569f6.jpg

Then I started to read the passage about Ruper Spira I underlined in the book I bought by mistake (Being aware of being aware).

The analogy about the screen:

"Unlike a conventional television screen that is being watched tv someone sitting on a sofa, the aware screen of pure knowing or being aware is watching the movie of experience that is playing upon it".

For 50 minutes the mind was even quieter than usual and I understood what I needed to do.

1 or 2 hours before the inquiry I wrote this

"You need to come back to the place of non-doing
Where even the doing of non-doing take places
Which is already there in your experience"

And a random voice with no identification whatsoever (not just a greatly diminished identification) came and say this afterwards:

"There is nothing for you"

I know what to do know, I knew it all the time but I overlooked it, I'm even doing it right now without knowing it.
The only thing I need to "do" is to be aware of everything fully, so fully that a sense of self cannot be created at the same time.

Which happened earlier today when I took some dessert, I still thought that I was moving the body, but it was only a thought, it wasn't actually what was happening.

It's pretty simple, like the screen analogy, the entire field of perceptions is a television, there is just nothing external to it that is watching it, the screen itself (the perceptions themselves) is (are) watching itself (themselves).

The whole thing is the screen, stop watching your computer/phone and look right in front of you.
Every perceptions (thoughts, emotions, hearing, seeing, touching, tasting) are the screen:

IMG_20181130_232738.jpg

Body

Still Nothing, I was still having weird feeling in my heart this evening.

Mind

30 minutes reading Being Aware of Being Aware from Rupert Spira
1h30 of taking notes from the last video of Leo
(Hard to know in which category I should put those, I should probably read something entirely conceptual, like learning body language or something like that and put the reading of a spiritual book on the Soul section)

Soul

1 hour of meditation
1 hour of Self-Inquiry
5 minutes of affirmations of being honest

e302ae303b631bab01116d7a0e5fce20.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

Saturday

After comtemplating for days I got to the conclusion that like Leo said in the Ox video and reading a certain passage of the book I'm reading now,
That whatever I do to awaken won't work.

You can't do anything.

The only way to awaken is to be fully, and in order to 100% be, you totally have to stop doing.
Which is impossible, because the mind is always active, It is always seeking, even knowing this it still seeks something.

Now I don't want to do anything else, nothing else seems interesting anyway.
It is not even frustrating, to know that I can't do anything and at the same time that the only thing I want to do is to try.

It is a paradox that is quite ironic when I think about it xD 

2nxqtd.jpg

I don't even know if I can say that it is all I want.
To say that would mean I desire it, but it is not quite what I feel nowadays.

I just feel this is what it's supposed to happen, not in a fate kind of thing, but because it is what is naturally happening.

Some teachers says you need a burning desire to awaken, some others say you need to let go of the seeking completely.
I'm in neither of this case xD

1qza8j.jpg

Body

20 minutes workout
20 minutes of walk

Mind

30 minutes of reading (Being Aware Of Being Aware from Ruper Spira)
1h of taking notes of Leo's last video and posting them on the forum.

Soul

45 minutes of meditation
40 minutes of self-inquiry
20 minutes of supreme leader Bentinho course
5 minutes of affirmations of being honest

maxresdefault.jpg

God is love

And God in them