Benoit Jazy

no one’s in control!

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

Today something clicked. Everything really happens spontaneously. And I freak out to surrender control. I didn’t even meditate or take psychedelic, my spiritual path was basically watching a tons of Leo’s videos and reading books.

It feels so weird. My body also feels weird. I am so scared of surrendering a control that I don’t have. 

Even if I might have heard 100x times from Leo, now I see that experientially and I need to cling to something. It makes sense that the fear of death is actually ego. Everything makes sense. Ego is my very life, all my attachments. Enlightenment = the end of your world.

Holy shit why do they say that enlightenment is the best thing ever? There is nothing to cling on!

As I write, the fear dissipates. But now, I realise that enlightenment is a huge thing. It is not a joke. And yet there is nothing I can do to avoid this..

in fact, there isn’t even a difference between enlightenment or not. It’s all happening! Identification with thought is also happening spontaneously! Your whole awakening depends on God..

I also wanted to thank you Leo, for showing the road. I sometimes wonder how you can integrate these crazy insights and trips in such a grounded way. 

9 minutes ago, Benoit Jazy said:

Identification with thought is also happening spontaneously! Your whole awakening depends on God..

Wow yes.

@Benoit Jazy no free will.

But

Note that as the ego, don't get tied down into the no free will and drop your life.

You put in the effort and get the result and the culmination it would have all been spontaneous and no chooser. But until then, gotta keep walking

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Benoit Jazy Awesome post. Thank you for sharing your insight. Few months ago I was also into enlightenment but I started learning about it and what I read was similar to what you are saying. Now I am just trying to make my life better and not thinking about enlightenment that much in a desperate way.

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi