Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest gilded_honour

The video "suppliments for the brain"

16 posts in this topic

Those who take such suppliments for the brain: how can you be sure that in 5-10 years, because of these pill you're taking, there'll be no side effects on your brain such that you become a full-fledged moron?

There may be no side effects now, yes. And no addictivness.

Edited by gilded_honour

6 hours ago, gilded_honour said:

Those who take such suppliments for the brain: how can you be sure that in 5-10 years, because of these pill you're taking, there'll be no side effects on your brain such that you become a full-fledged moron?

There may be no side effects now, yes. And no addictivness.

How do you know you wont be a full fledged moron if you dont? Can you see the future? Maybe youll be driving your car one day and crash and have a head injury and not be able to do anything.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-bla :D

We're talking about "taking suppliments vs not taking them", nothing more.

Do research before you do anything, Im gonna try 3 supplements for about a month, if I get any side effects I’ll stop, simple as that. How do you that the food you eat doesnt harm you? Research Research Reeeeeesearch

@gilded_honour everything in small doses, cyclically.

always primarily choose natural plant substances (the powdered goods). Its hard to overdose on natural herbs. 

supplements in pills and tablets form...you have to be careful with. Do your research, well.

I 'overdosed' on vitamin B pills (super bad anxiety, my legs were so shaky i had difficulty walking down the stairs, foamy pee), even though i only took the recommended 1pill a day. 

7 minutes ago, moon777light said:

@gilded_honour everything in small doses, cyclically.

always primarily choose natural plant substances (the powdered goods). Its hard to overdose on natural herbs. 

supplements in pills and tablets form...you have to be careful with. Do your research, well.

I 'overdosed' on vitamin B pills (super bad anxiety, my legs were so shaky i had difficulty walking down the stairs, foamy pee), even though i only took the recommended 1pill a day. 

Maybe you got some extra Vitamin B in the food you ate? Sounds awful, gotta be careful, thats why Im never gonna take ”Leos 20 Pill Super Conscious Stack”. Thats way too much to be able to balance at once.xD

People please don't do this!

The science isn't in yet, we don't know how many side effects this shit causes in long-term use, and if you decide to take ti YOU WILL BE THE STATISTIC DATA FUTURE SCIENTIST USE TO CALCULATE THE HEALTH RISKS!!! We know that a lot of nootropics cause some pretty awful side effects, it's only a matter of time before we find out about the others.

It is pretty clear that Leo doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about for a LOT of things, but they are usually pretty harmless. THIS on the other hand can seriously fuck up your brain.

Stay strong, research FROM RELIABLE SOURCES, and don't let your selves be taken advantage of by psychopathic narcissistic cult leaders online :(

2 minutes ago, Current said:

People please don't do this!

The science isn't in yet, we don't know how many side effects this shit causes in long-term use, and if you decide to take ti YOU WILL BE THE STATISTIC DATA FUTURE SCIENTIST USE TO CALCULATE THE HEALTH RISKS!!! We know that a lot of nootropics cause some pretty awful side effects, it's only a matter of time before we find out about the others.

It is pretty clear that Leo doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about for a LOT of things, but they are usually pretty harmless. THIS on the other hand can seriously fuck up your brain.

Stay strong, research FROM RELIABLE SOURCES, and don't let your selves be taken advantage of by psychopathic narcissistic cult leaders online :(

Are you shitting me? There are tons of science done on this. Stopping being a fear-monger and do your own research. Some of these supplements have been used for thousands of years.

6 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Leos 20 Pill Super Conscious Stack”. Thats way too much to be able to balance at once

dude i cant imagine people who do that, so much on the body haha

Im not sure, i ate bread which has a lotta vit B but not too much lol. 

7 minutes ago, Current said:

i think this is a bit overboard... 

in some cases, like modafinil has HUGE atherosclerosis, plaque-building side-effects, its kinda true. But theres already 10+ years of science for most of the stuff in nootropics. And you shouldn't be dependent on nootropics, which he states several times in the video

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Are you shitting me? There are tons of science done on this. Stopping being a fear-monger and do your own research. Some of these supplements have been used for thousands of years.

They've been used for a thousand years, but guess what? Scientific method wasn't around for thousands of years, was it?

We can't be sure about stuff that was invented in the last century for how much has science gone ahead. For example, Aspirin is an over the counter drug and is used almost daily by thousands of people. But we now know how harmful it is and how much side effects it can cause. If it was invented today it would never have been put on a shelf to begin with even as a prescription drug, let alone OTC.

So if we learned so much more about aspirin in less than a 100 years, how in the world do you believe that stuff people used for 1000s of years is harmless, OR that safety data acquired by them is reliable?

@moon777light 10 years of science research is NOTHING in pharmacology, I'm sure you're aware if that

They've been used for a thousand years, but guess what? Scientific method wasn't around for thousands of years, was it?

We can't be sure about stuff that was invented in the last century for how much has science gone ahead. For example, Aspirin is an over the counter drug and is used almost daily by thousands of people. But we now know how harmful it is and how much side effects it can cause. If it was invented today it would never have been put on a shelf to begin with even as a prescription drug, let alone OTC.

So if we learned so much more about aspirin in less than a 100 years, how in the world do you believe that stuff people used for 1000s of years is harmless, OR that safety data acquired by them is reliable?

@moon777light 10 years of science research is NOTHING in pharmacology, I'm sure you're aware if that

Hence why our dear Narcissistic Psychopatic Cult Leader puts a WARNING at the start of every video about Substances. :)

1 minute ago, Rilles said:

Hence why our dear Narcissistic Psychopatic Cult Leader puts a WARNING at the start of every video about Substances. :)

...and then proceeds to promote and glorify using them :D:D:D

11 minutes ago, Current said:

yes, true. 

In the end, its what he uses. You decide what you want to use. 

Thats why research/research/RESEARCH

Edited by moon777light

...and then proceeds to promote and glorify using them :D:D:D

and McDonalds glorifies killing animals, Carlsberg glorifies killing alcoholics, Nike glorifies killing children in slave-labor. Whats your point exactly.

1 minute ago, moon777light said:

yes, true. 

In the end, its what he uses. You decide what you want to use. 

Yes, but who watches his videos? Vulnerable people who are in a desperate need of help and change. They don't have a 'mental fence' as high as confident people without problems, and they see his videos as a cure, and are FAR more likely to start using them after his suggestions. And he knows that, and he DOESN'T CARE, because they stroke his ego and make him feel as a god. :/

4 minutes ago, Current said:

nd they see his videos as a cure, and are FAR more likely to start using them after his suggestions.

He emphasizes to not use his videos as DOGMA. But its inevitable. As with everything and everyone in the world. Its inevitable that people that dont have a strong mental fence will see SSRI's/anti-psychotics as a cure because theyre doctor is 100% right, or drugs as a cure because they see whoever giving them drugs as a person who is right. Sadly it happens on a daily basis with whatever situation you want, not just Leo. Can be applied to religion/politics/etc