Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MM1988

If all timeline were created in an instant and free will does not exist

2 posts in this topic

Is it pre determined which humans will awaken?

When I/god created my ego and all the interactions with other egos did he know that he will awaken as this ego before his physical death?

Why did I/god create the illusion of the ego and then implemented a way out for some egos? 

Absolute infinity

All possibilities were created

So there is no why to that question of yours because it's just one of the possible things which exists and thus it just IS 

WITHOUT CAUSE

So, sure from the absolute perspective (think of sponge in Leo's video) the section of the sponge somewhere within the infinite has your current ISNESS in it right now and it has a pre determined path . No free will.  But essential to note that the no free will is from the absolute perspective. From your perspective, the relative perspective of the ego, you do have free will . So put in the work using that free will and awaken to the truth

Think about it

How can you know if you are destined to awaken? You can't

However if you don't so the work, it's quite obvious isn't it? The chances of random awakening would be quite less...

With the apparent free will that one's got, should be used to put in the work to awaken and once awakening occurs, you will know it was indeed pre determined that you will Awaken :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny