Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arkandeus

Many many many deaths

3 posts in this topic

Today I experienced yet another death, the past months I've experienced many deaths in this process of overcoming and accepting death as it is  

Getting hit by car, catching a deadly disease, getting stabbed to death,getting eaten alive by a wild animal, dying of old age, there are multiple scenario's that come up each time my fear of death manifests itself  

Like a kid pretending to play a cop, pretending to be a robber, or a princess, these situations are imagined, could consider them play, but its important to know that play is real  

We are multi-dimensional in nature, and we are connected to various timelines and parallel realities which we oversee through our 3rd eye, through our higher self, our connection with the universe  

So in the essence in order to understand our emotions and feelings its important to understand that our emotions and feelings span across parallel realities , probable realities and timelines , then can we understand our emotions in a deeper sense   

That when fear rises up, and you suddenly imagine yourself dying in some kind of way, you are resolving the fear of death through actual death in a parallel reality, this imagining is play but it is also very real, which is why openly embracing your death in that way and accepting it is the surrender  

And how many scenario's will fear spin up? For me there must have been hundreds so far, thousands, each time fear of death arises, it comes with a new scenario you must accept, or a old scenario you refused to accept in the past

You have to understand the realness of this, comprehend the realness of this happening to you,  in the same way that your consciousness goes to other places when you dream at night, in these "deathly daydreams" your consciousness is partly scouting out probably realities, this is imagination, but imagination has never been fake or mere pretending, it is very much real and it is the basis of how consciousness moves about,

An imagined death in a parallel reality is just as real as death in your main physical reality, it is just an event of a smaller scale, accepting these imagined events,  is accepting and overcoming death 

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Arkandeus I relate to this but I do not do it that often (at least once per day) and maybe in a different way, I just get into position in various moments of the day that I'm going to die right now and I observe what is going in my body and awareness.

6 hours ago, Jol356 said:

So is your third eye open? How did you open it?

Just your intent is enough, you could also listen to 852hz waves, that also helps and of course meditation

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!