Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mada_

Letting go of desire to become enlightened

3 posts in this topic

It is very clear to me that "that" is my true nature, i am aware of who is truly perceiving, and that the mind encompassing the mechanism of belief is the biggest irritant to transcendence. 

I apolagize if my inquiry has been outlined in Leo's material already, i am in my last couple years of high school so i get to watch them and absorb them in depth rather rarely these days. 

My inquiry/statement is this: I feel as though clarification is needed to let go of the desire to become enlightened, as this is a phenomenon of thought. The process feels as more of a retraction of thought rather than an ascension, as it was thought of previously by the entity. Maybe needing clarification is an issue in itself, just look for any guidance. 

Also i am aware that i have used subjective pronouns, it is clear that an entity does nor exist as the mind not the body is perceiving. This is just out of habit. 

Edited by Mada_

Don't throw away the canoe before you've finished crossing the river.

Surrendering the desire for enlightenment should be the very last thing you surrender, just as enlightenment happens.

If you are not yet enlightened as fuck, you are getting ahead of your skiis.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.