TheSomeBody

Career Personality test

2 posts in this topic

i have done the life purpose course but then i read the book " being so good they cant ignore you" which said that the best job require career capital and being good at what you doing which it what carrer personality test does (i dont know if it is the best translate , google translation gave me the words "Occupational Diagnosis" which i found nothing about it so i changed the term) .

some one try this? does it worth it?

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

Just sent you a PM with a great site to use for all these different tests in one coherent place.

Career & Intelligence type personality tests are useful, as is Myers-Briggs and Big Five, etc.

At the end of the day they are a small part compared to intention and passion but can also help guide you.

A key aspect of Big Five is openness, if you're high in openness you probably aren't going to work well in a cubicle crunching numbers all day. These things are helpful and the tests can help reveal in clear words what you already know about yourself unconsciously.

The best way to see if it works is to try, the site I sent you has all free tests. Give it a go and see if it gives you that aha-moment you're looking for.