Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A way to Actualize

Does Enlightenment Integrates In The Body?

4 posts in this topic

I heard Matt Kahn speak about when you are an integrated soul 'I am' and 'that' melt together to one in the 'now'. You become very in touch with the body that you still experience enlightenment in the idea of peronal experience (not the same as ego character). In his last video he mentions that in the first enlightenment experience, you believed so much in you character that there is a shift and there is an other extreme (being 'that'). After that the soul wants to return to the body and integrating means that the realization of 'that' and personal experience blend together: oneness.

Eckhart Tolle talks much about being only 'that', I never hear from Eckhart that it blends together with 'I am' in the now. I think he says enlightenment is only realizing 'that'. 

The idea comes to mind that these two beings are sort of different in awakening. Both are very enlightened. Is there a difference in the sort of permanent realization there is in these two beings or not? 

Bentinho Massaro covered some similair model to the Graves model called 'the seven densities', maybe it can be answered by that?

I also heard that eventually you would have to leave the body in such a way, when you get really far in spiritual enlightenment, that the physical body dies, any perspective on this? Like Eckhart Tolle who lives way up there I suppose (I really like his teachings, great guy) and is in a deep stage of awakening (you can not call it a stage even).

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

25 minutes ago, Actualizer said:

It's the same, since the realization of "that" being the only thing in a non-dual way, means there's no I am. The idea of these being two separate things is maya.

Thank you. Ever watched his material? He says that with a fully integrated being 'I am' and 'That' integrate in the now. I think it is something else than only being 'that', I could have it totally wrong, I don't know. If you see how both persons talk it is vastly different in speed. This is ofcourse an egoïc thing I act upon now, but I would like to hear someone who has studied Matt Kahn and Eckhart Tolle for a long time. 

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

If one realizes his or her true nature, they then find themselves inside a mind/body that's been conditioned with the ego. It's insecure, reactionary, prideful, and so on. Its personality doesn't reflect the true self. It takes time, experience, and action to recondition that mind/body to represent its true self and not the old ego. It's like waking up one day and finding that you own a used car: it's broken in many places, needs some tune-ups, care, etc. So you work on it until it's operating efficiently and reflects your true personality, and then you keep tuning it up as you go. That's how I understand integration to be.

Edited by Grasshopper